Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 19th April 2014, 04:47
edNorth edNorth is offline
Alter Hase
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,129
edNorth is on a distinguished road
Re: Ju 352 losses

Stig, I do not get your sayin this be strange. I do not care if my answer agrees with previously published info or not, and had certainly not thought any of what others had written before.

This was began with blank sheet, fact finding for myself only, you can call it search or research (your pick) and I was only trying help, answer what I think I could answer. Do I always have to proof all I write?

One error was in my earlier post, it was intended to be that Grundke flew 39 out of 45 (really this should be confirmed built) - in effect I have some info on 45 a/c, but four/five I have no info of, as of now.

Those I know nothing of are CH+JJ, KT+VA, KT+VB and KT+VF. GQM reported ´0011 and ´0017 could be in either, in earlier or second bach, but I have info on 100011 and 100017 in second bach, so if ´0011 was not in earlier batch, then I have no info on five, but as I have other separate info on (´0017) CH+JQ that number is considered confirmed. Of course this is not final, only what I have now. Info comes along and I add this as it surfaces. This will not be doctoral thesis, so no time limit.

but I think strongly about 50 were (intended) built. Ok?

But note. Earlier batch could have more digit in their serials, five digits are confirmed, with the relavant Stkz, but I am not saying which.
Stkz. blocks were CH+JA to CH+JT (20), and KT+VA to KT+VZ, and SM+XA to SM+XD (30): Two damaged in GQM reports concern 0011 80% and 0017 35%, I have not checked dam % or dates, or figure out if it can be found out easily which batch they really belonged to. I simply do not have the data to compare those with.

Its been years since I did update this type, maybe there is more but its yet unprocessed, and I have not extracted all relevant flight dates from the Grundke logbook. Maybe I should.

This reference states 43 at Fritzlar, 7 by Letov (50).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_352

Regards
Ed
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ju 52 losses in January, 1945 HGabor Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 5 30th December 2013 22:03
21st February 1943 - Ju 88 losses in MTO Faenor Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 5 29th July 2012 07:49
NSGr losses 16th to 31st Dec.1944 Brian Bines Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 14 14th April 2012 21:57
Ju 87 Stuka Poland 1939 losses list Faenor Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 1 17th November 2009 11:38
Soviet air force losses 1941-1945 Six Nifty .50s Allied and Soviet Air Forces 12 15th May 2005 17:57


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net