![]() |
|
|||||||
| Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Operation Aphrodite
Blue Spader
Many thanks indeed. Possibly, by now, you and the others have realised that I am not very bright when it comes to the Internet, and now I have to admit that I do not know how to use (or even find) a Free Translator! Help! And how can I read the minutely printed Resume of Missions that presumably gives the names of the pilots of the BQ-7s? Brian Last edited by Brian; 10th February 2006 at 15:45. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| american units in Operation Starkey | brewerjerry | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 6 | 10th December 2018 04:11 |
| "US Operation Record Book" Which inside and where ? | Bertrand H | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 6 | 13th September 2005 15:30 |
| Operation Frantic/ Poltava | edwest | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 0 | 28th August 2005 21:46 |
| KG 200 and Operation “Iron Hammer” | Rob Romero | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 0 | 31st December 2004 06:50 |