![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jagdfliegerverbände Vol. 13/III
Dear sir,
I am looking forward to the publication of 13|III volume & as many people interested in Luftwaffe and their fighter force, I am looking so much for all the volumes dealing with last year or so of the war. I am sad to hear about the news about Mr Rodeike but I was not fining anywhere the news about him leaving the support team of yours. What would be the reason. What had happened with his Fw 190 photo collection??? What did I miss? Kind regards, Milos Gazdic |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Jagdfliegerverbände Vol. 11 / II | Jochen Prien | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 14 | 25th May 2011 00:06 |
| Jagdfliegerverbände Vol. 10 / IV | Jochen Prien | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 2 | 25th November 2009 18:39 |
| Jagdfliegerverbände Vol. 10 / III | Jochen Prien | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 1 | 17th November 2008 15:57 |
| Me 109F development | Franek Grabowski | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 39 | 5th July 2008 21:48 |
| Jagdfliegerverbände Vol. 9 / III | Jochen Prien | Die Jagdfliegerverbände der Deutschen Luftwaffe 1934 bis 1945 | 15 | 1st October 2006 22:46 |