Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 3rd June 2006, 05:44
Dénes Bernád Dénes Bernád is offline
Alter Hase
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hungary
Posts: 1,889
Dénes Bernád will become famous soon enough
Re: Kagero books

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalkeEins
a number of their works merely offer a slimmed down version of other hard-to-find works..Pegg (Hs 129)...
I can wouch to what FalkeEins and Jim P. have written, at least RE: the Hs 129 book.

I flicked through the Kagero book in the local bookstore and could not find a SINGLE new photo of this highly interesting aircraft type. Moreover, the indifferent quality of many photos raise questions about their original sources.
Based on the few paragraphs I read in haste, I could find no new information in it either.

I would like to point out, however, that I am not familiar with most of Kagero's other titles, so this particular book could be the exception rather than the rule.
__________________
Dénes
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite Aircraft History Books? Dick Powers Books and Magazines 51 11th September 2006 04:52
Books for sale (Some rare) radub On Offer 5 23rd November 2005 11:09
New forum idea for books Ruy Horta General 15 11th October 2005 18:07
JG 300 books judyc Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 0 6th August 2005 20:13
French books on the 1939-1940 fighting Hawk-Eye Books and Magazines 6 9th April 2005 22:11


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net