Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 3rd June 2006, 08:36
John P Cooper's Avatar
John P Cooper John P Cooper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 122
John P Cooper
Thumbs up Re: Kagero books

I currently only own (FW 190 vol. IV) one but I was very happy with the quality although some of the content is a bit suspect at least according to other sources and this forum.

With this in mind I did find some interesting tidbits of information that I was able to verify (and enjoy) Additionaly I really feel the technical diagrams in the book are very well done and it has somoe nice colour profiles.

Overall they are the Cliff Notes version and open the door to further reading.

Regards,

John
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite Aircraft History Books? Dick Powers Books and Magazines 51 11th September 2006 04:52
Books for sale (Some rare) radub On Offer 5 23rd November 2005 11:09
New forum idea for books Ruy Horta General 15 11th October 2005 18:07
JG 300 books judyc Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 0 6th August 2005 20:13
French books on the 1939-1940 fighting Hawk-Eye Books and Magazines 6 9th April 2005 22:11


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net