Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 6th June 2006, 06:47
WEISNER WEISNER is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Vancouver WA. U.S.A.
Posts: 175
WEISNER is on a distinguished road
Re: Kagero books

Owning none of the titles myself, I can not speek about the text, however looking over several of the titles they have at the local hob store yesterday I will say, for the most part the photo content seems to be excellent. Ju 88 vol I and II had several photos I had never seen before. unfortunatly the Ju 88 vol III was not in stock... and this is the title I want due to NJG content. it seems to me that they do a very good job of digging for unpublished or rarly seen photos... and for this I say great job.
Kevin
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite Aircraft History Books? Dick Powers Books and Magazines 51 11th September 2006 04:52
Books for sale (Some rare) radub On Offer 5 23rd November 2005 11:09
New forum idea for books Ruy Horta General 15 11th October 2005 18:07
JG 300 books judyc Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 0 6th August 2005 20:13
French books on the 1939-1940 fighting Hawk-Eye Books and Magazines 6 9th April 2005 22:11


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net