![]() |
|
|||||||
| Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation before the Second World War. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fokker B.I/B.II Serial Assistance
I agree with you Clint
Certainly this is B.1374/15 Looking through my Fokker B type photos in German markings showing actual Bestellnummer, I came up empty handed! I have taken the liberty to ask the seller if he can verify the actual serialnumber for us. Cheers Stig |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Friendly fire WWII | Brian | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 805 | 19th August 2026 07:23 |
| Bristol Blenheim's | Alex Smart | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 31 | 10th July 2022 16:58 |
| P-51 Mustang, 357th FG / 364th FS - Serial number problem | Henofred | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 7 | 6th December 2018 20:16 |
| Liberator IX serial number question. | Alex Smart | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 10 | 10th August 2012 20:03 |
| German claims and Allied losses May 1940 | Laurent Rizzotti | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 2 | 19th May 2010 11:13 |