![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Mark
I have some info on losses of the W/Nrs you give. Contact me off-board. As I have no time at the present. Just going to work etct etc. Would appreciate any info om Stkz for the Fw 189. I have lots but need some more to fill in the missing gaps. Regards Tom Willis Carmanton@blueyonder.co.uk |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Focke Wulf Ta.152 | carpenoctem1689 | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 13 | 6th June 2005 18:11 |
| Focke Wulf Ta 152 - Dietmar Hermann | Aziraphale | Wanted | 1 | 10th March 2005 15:59 |