Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation

Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation before the Second World War.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 1st December 2021, 18:11
Stig Jarlevik Stig Jarlevik is offline
Alter Hase
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,403
Stig Jarlevik will become famous soon enoughStig Jarlevik will become famous soon enough
Re: Photo Aviatik D.I

Looks like it Clint

the digits 51 seems solid enough.
The other possibilities of the prefix (to me) such as 58 (not valid), 53.51 (Albatros) and 33.51 (B.III) seems very unlikely.

Cheers
Stig
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Aviatik C.I musec04 Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation 20 26th November 2024 08:50
Photo Aviatik B.I musec04 Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation 41 23rd June 2024 19:13
Photo Siemens Schuckert D.I musec04 Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation 1 15th June 2020 19:13
Aviatik Berg D.I question rpeck350 Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation 11 7th November 2014 22:57
Hans-Joachim Marseille by James H. Kitchens,III & John R. Beaman, Jr PhilippeDM Books and Magazines 2 20th July 2008 20:50


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net