Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > General

General Please use this forum to post feedback, suggestions and problems relating to 12oclockhigh.net

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 28th November 2006, 22:55
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 602
Adam
Re: Not able to post on TOCH

I've also been having problems with the site. Roughly 50% of the time I try and access the site it tells me it is down or the domain doesn't exist. At other times I can get the main page of the forum but when I try and get to a specific forum then I get the same web site problems outlined above
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Old timer returns to TOCH forum KirdMol General 1 7th November 2006 18:34
Luftwaffe Camouflage and Markings Errata and Addenda - Previous Post Chevron Publishing Luftwaffe Camouflage and Markings 1933-1945 2 10th May 2006 19:41
Tried to post a link Christer Bergström General 1 4th April 2005 18:33
4000 post marker has been passed Ruy Horta General 0 23rd March 2005 19:57
1st Luft Post Ruy? & Me-262 chasing P-51 Rob Romero Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 1 23rd December 2004 07:10


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net