Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 16th August 2024, 23:28
Alter Hase

Teresa Maria is on a distinguished road
Question Manfred Czernin

Dear All,

I have a question for those of you who have the book Double Mission by Norman Franks or perhaps another biography of Manfred Czernin. I once had access to Double Mission in the reading room of a library, so I did not have the time to read it all, but, according to Franks, he had one wife, Maud Hamilton, whom he divorced, but it is not mentioned that he later remarried (or maybe I overlooked something). However, I have found this website: https://www.geni.com/people/Manfred-...00003615788395 (I have the Polish version of the website because I have accessed it from Poland, but it is posible that you will see the English one when you open the link). Here, the author says Maud Hamilton was Manfred Czernin's ex-wife, but he also had another wife whose name is kept private.

Do you happen to know when he remarried and who his second wife was? Does Norman Franks mention her after all?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Teresa