![]() |
|
|||||||
| General Please use this forum to post feedback, suggestions and problems relating to 12oclockhigh.net |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Posting links problem
I have suddenly lost the ability to post Ebay links. When I try, it gets converted to a PDF. Any help would be appreciated.
TIA, Ed West Last edited by edwest2; 22nd September 2026 at 20:14. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Posting links problem
Hi Ed, since when have you noticed this issue, because I have not made any recent changes.
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Signing in problem | Alex Smart | General | 8 | 13th August 2026 23:28 |
| Posting location help needed! | Steve Smith | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 3 | 29th January 2026 11:39 |
| LinkedIn posting on NEIAF B-10 crash site | DavidIsby | Links | 0 | 17th August 2025 22:24 |