Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 1st March 2007, 16:11
Juha's Avatar
Juha Juha is offline
Alter Hase
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,455
Juha is on a distinguished road
Re: Opinions on Strong Foundations: Driffield aerodrome book

Hello Norman
thanks for that. When I'll get reoriented from my recent projects back to Driffield, I'll contact You. Luckily I had copies on 73 Sqn ORB on that day but not on 219 Sqn ORB so Your info will be helpful to me. I have meanwhile got a copy of Strong Foundations besides a couple other books on air war over Yorkshire and I also took photos of Driffield ORBs for first 1½ years of war during my last visit in PRO/NA. So I will go through my material and then contact You.

Thankfully
Juha
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duplicate message, ignore this Juha Books and Magazines 0 11th April 2006 12:00
Opinions on Zerstörer book Tom Semenza Books and Magazines 4 7th October 2005 19:32


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net