Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 17th August 2007, 11:44
Many Souffan Many Souffan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 352
Many Souffan is on a distinguished road
Re: F/L DemoZay Jean

Hello.

Thank you for your answer.

I can't check now in my documents because i am on holidays.

But If I remember well, Jean Demozay was never shot down. one day he came back with some trouble and some holes in his plane, that all. I don't remember for the date.

I will give these infos in my return from holidays.

I think I have written something in my article about him in REPLIC magazine, in 5 parts from n°128 to 132 included (surely in n° 129 or 130).

In your info did you have any info about the serial of his plane? ?

Merci et bonne journée
__________________
Many Souffan
10 allée du brindeau
F-75019 Paris, France

(33) 661 406 013

many.souffan@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RAF losses 5./6. March 1945 JanZ Allied and Soviet Air Forces 13 25th February 2012 12:40
F/L BOOTHBY, 85 Sqn Frank Raeman MSM Allied and Soviet Air Forces 8 4th March 2011 10:46
F/L P Henrichsen (128628, RAFVR), 332 (N) Sqn Mikkel Plannthin Allied and Soviet Air Forces 7 2nd January 2007 15:38
Help needed F/L Glen Allan Holland RCAF 605 Sqn MIA 20/21-4-44 David Pausey Allied and Soviet Air Forces 10 29th January 2006 19:32
F/L Glen Allan Holland RCAF 605 Sqn MIA 20/21-4-44 David Pausey Allied and Soviet Air Forces 0 16th May 2005 22:16


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net