Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 4th October 2007, 10:25
Dénes Bernád Dénes Bernád is offline
Alter Hase
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hungary
Posts: 1,889
Dénes Bernád will become famous soon enough
Re: Gabor Nemeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csaba Becze View Post
I know very well, what is your main problem here (you interested in only for your personal benefits)
Csaba, this appears to be a clear-cut accusation against my person. What do you actually mean by "you interested in only for your personal benefits"? (Sorry, but I don't clearly understand it). Anyway, you should either prove your accusation, or retract your words publicly.

If you would bother to check my posts here, and on the previous versions of the forum (I am active since the very beginning of Ruy's launching of the initial Luftwaffe forum about ten years now), you would see that I always try to offer answers and information, even photos, whenever I can, and sometimes I also receive answers from most forum members. That's the real purpose of this international discussion forum, a gathering of likeminded people, who try to help each other - purpose which I tought to remind you, in view of your peculiar activity over here.
__________________
Dénes
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net