![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I am interested in luftwaffe losses. Can anyone sell me some info?
Frank/Steve
I have left my e-mail address on both your "private messages", if then contact me I will return mail with a page of the medical reports for late 1939, there is about 10 items per page so the medical loss data runs to over 10,000 items and as I said before tie ups with QM6 and Schule losses would be very interesting. Some time ago I gave Mike Olrog Ju 86 items and he was able to find some tie up which linked the c/n from QM6 to a vbkz or stkz Also Steve we can discus QM disc that you want regards Tony |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Announcement of Luftwaffe Losses by OKW? | Boomerang | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 8 | 13th August 2006 18:33 |
| Luftwaffe losses in the East | NBE1942 | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 0 | 4th August 2006 13:57 |
| Total Luftwaffe losses in the East | Jack Sanders | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 8 | 19th July 2006 11:53 |
| Soviet air force losses 1941-1945 | Six Nifty .50s | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 12 | 15th May 2005 17:57 |
| Luftwaffe fighter losses in Tunisia | Christer Bergström | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 47 | 14th March 2005 04:03 |