Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 10th January 2009, 18:47
David P. Williams David P. Williams is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: England
Posts: 451
David P. Williams is on a distinguished road
Re: Wing Commander V.J Wheeler MC, Bar DFC, Bar

Chris,

Many thanks for the offer of the photograph but I already have one. It was during a visit to Durnbach about 5 years ago that I originally found his grave whilst on a search for someone else. I've been back about 4 or 5 times since and i've always been fascinated by this 46 year old, highly decorated airman.

I have about 1,000 photographs from the cemetery. If there is ever one that you need just drop me a line.

I will do some digging re the 207 Squadron history. Many thanks indeed for all of your help, you are an invaluable and respected asset to the forum.

David.
__________________
David P. Williams
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wing Commander G L B Hull DFC 114 Sqn Johnnie Allied and Soviet Air Forces 9 10th July 2009 14:38
Wing Commander Sos Cohen DSO MC DFC Brian Allied and Soviet Air Forces 1 11th September 2006 17:46


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net