![]() |
|
|||||||
| Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Info on Anson crashed on 29 Sept 1944
Thanks Burke!
I had searched indeed on the RAF Forum, but I found only the names of the 5 airmen killed. Unfortunately I did not recorded the serial number of the old Anson. Many thanks for your help and contribution!..and yes, I should have tried deeper! Sorry! Yours Adriano |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Losses of LW for the 16 oct 1944 | Many Souffan | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 17 | 13th August 2019 13:03 |
| Need info for crashed fw190 in Latvia. | Hoffmans | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 4 | 15th March 2008 20:44 |
| Losses of B-17's in RCM role | paul peters | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 4 | 15th February 2006 20:57 |
| Luftwaffe Aces KIA in Normandy in 1944 | Christer Bergström | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 35 | 13th August 2005 21:10 |