![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 1º Gruppo Caccia activity - 19 Mar 44
If they were there, then I missed them. Anything ANR-related does get my attention though (a side-effect of knowing Ferdinando for 21 years!) so I would have taken a copy if I'd seen it.
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| BF109G-12 | RT | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 12 | 1st January 2011 19:16 |
| Heinz Baer's vic total | NickM | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 12 | 21st February 2010 15:59 |
| Staka 6.(F)/Aufkl.Gr. 123? | Larry deZeng | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 13 | 8th June 2009 00:32 |
| luftwaffe a/c loss 27 & 30 mar 44 south of plymouth | brewerjerry | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 3 | 25th March 2009 16:25 |