Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th March 2018, 18:14
Alter Hase

edNorth is on a distinguished road
Re: New Military History Blog - first post about loss of Ju 188 in the East in 1944

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan History View Post
William Medcalf's book is a reasonable source for general, rather than specific, information.
That is tall statment. You effectively are saying all the critics commenting in Medcalfs two TOCH! book discussion threads are wrong, and Medcalf be reasonably right.
And them Ju 188 figures of yours/his, are other than I have, found, totals, versions and broken down. Period. But I am not copying them here. Others are also on the type (and watching) just not saying they are. But a few I know of have shown interest. I may have discussed such in the past but I see no need do so here. That will be my last comment here on this tread.

Tags
1944, ju 188, losses, luftwaffe, vvs